Marie Curie needs your help! We are recruiting in your area for volunteers to join our local Yate & Sodbury Fundraising Group.
Fundraising Groups across the UK meet regularly to organise and support fundraising activities in their local area. As the local face of Marie Curie’s fundraising team, volunteers donate their time and effort to raise money to help us continue caring for terminally ill people at home.
Why join a local Fundraising Group?
There are so many benefits to joining a Fundraising Group including:
- meeting new people in your area
- getting involved in your community
- sharing new experiences and having fun
- raising money to provide care to terminally ill people in your local area
- receiving expert support and advice from the local Marie Curie fundraising teams
If you are interested in hearing more about our local fundraising group please contact your local community fundraiser Natalie.
Tel: 01179 247 275