Permanent, Part time
We have opportunities for two new colleagues to join our Woodleaze team. Woodleaze is a unique and exciting 24-hour high support 18-bed accommodation service for young people in South Glos. Woodleaze is a modern, young person co-designed project with numerous facilities for young people including a common room, a training kitchen, and a huge garden.
If you have a desire to support young people & develop support and housing management experience, we want to hear from you. We are passionate about what we do, and we work hard to make a positive change to young people’s lives. Join us and be a part of this amazing effort to end youth homelessness!
Please find full details of how to apply via our website in the advert below. The deadline for application submissions is 10:00am, Monday 22 August 2022.
• Hours per week: 18 hours per week (this represents 0.45 FTE)
• Contract type: Permanent
• Pay: £20,852 – £22,129 per annum (pro rata based on 0.45 FTE)
• The location: You will be based in Woodleaze in Yate, within walking distance of the train station with excellent links to central Bristol.
• Application deadline closes: 10:00am, Monday 22 August 2022.
• If you have not heard from us by 24 August 2022, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
• Interviews are on 01 and 02 September 2022.
• To access the Job Pack for this role and submit an application, please visit the vacancy page on our website below.
• Please refer to the Cover Letter guidance below to ensure your application can progress to the shortlisting stage.
• To have an informal chat about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you have any queries, please email below.
58-59 Old Market Street, Bristol BS2 0ER
Tel: 0117 317 8800