Free Fun Summer - Punch & Judy
Yate Shopping Centre
This August Yate Shopping Centre has a spectacular range of fun and activities to keep visitors of all ages occupied.
Centred around the beach in the Square, every Tuesday and Thursday there will be events from about 11am for a few hours where children can get involved or rock along with the crowds:
◦ Tuesday, 6th August: Punch & Judy 11am-3pm (3 x 25 minute shows)
◦ Thursday, 8th August: Calypso Steel Band 11am-3pm
◦ Tuesday, 13th August: Sand Art Workshop 11am-4pm (while stocks last)
◦ Thursday, 15th August: Punch & Judy 11am-3pm (3 x 25 minute shows)
◦ Tuesday, 20th August: Craft Workshop 11am-4pm (while stocks last)
◦ Thursday, 22nd August: Bumble Bee Meet & Greet 11am-3pm (at intervals)
◦ Tuesday, 27th August: Punch & Judy 11am-3pm (3 x 25 minute shows)
◦ Thursday, 29th August: Calypso Steel Band 11am - 3pm
Andrew Lowrey, Yate Shopping Centre Manager: “It’s been a hot start to the summer holidays and things are going to get even hotter during August! With more record breaking temperatures on the horizon visitors can come to the Centre to relax and enjoy themselves whether taking part in craft workshops or listening to a calypso steel band.
“There’s also plenty on offer locally to keep shoppers fed and watered whilst relaxing and enjoying the fun. Our cafes and restaurants will be offering cold drinks and ice creams to make it a real party atmosphere.”