Creative Writing and Mindfulness Workshop
Frenchay Village Hall
Do you want to start writing but never begin? Or, perhaps you have started but rarely find the time to write?
This workshop is ideal for
• writers who want to develop their writing habits and find more time to write
• writers who are curious about how mindfulness can support their creativity and productivity
• writers who have always dreamed of being a writer, but may not have started yet
You will learn how to:
• Tap into your creativity
• Bring more life to your writing
• Harness your capacity to focus so that you write more
• Overcome barriers to writing
• Celebrate and share your creative strengths
Mindfulness involves paying attention to life in the present moment, with curiosity and non-judgement. Along with writing activities, you will explore mindfulness practices that support your creativity and writing habits. No experience of mindfulness is needed, just a desire to write; this is an opportunity for discovery.
On Eventbrite the day is advertised for £45, but mention this website for a £5 discount if you book directly through the email address below.
For more information & to book your place contact Suzanne Lloyd (07577 956911) or Rebecca Adams (07941 511744) or by email below.