Welcome to MyYate, the online guide to what's on in the area, and who makes it happen!
See more events.
Brass Works Theatre is pleased to announce the publication of a new dramatic and touching play following the lives of the fictional Powell family from Westerleigh, South Gloucestershire to the bloody fields of the Somme in 1916.
The play was written by artistic director Adrian Harris as part of the centenary commemoration of the First World War, and developed with the assistance of local Heritage Centres’ archives and volunteers, and pupils from South Glos schools.
Latest news from the Gazette:
• Police in South Gloucestershire announce officers will use spit guards as of next year
• Great Western Air Ambulance Charity release range of stocking fillers
• Residents and council tax payers invited to have their say on next year's South Gloucestershire Council budget
• TRAFFIC: Congestion building across the region during rush hour
• Today's weather for the region
Latest items from BBC News:
• Budget 2017: Chancellor Philip Hammond 'to target housing and NHS'
• Budget 2017: Tax on takeaway boxes to be considered
• Brexit: EU gives May two weeks to act on divorce bill and Ireland
• Social care: MPs seek cross-party group to 'sustain' NHS
• Iranian boy leads friend to food video