Yate Area Community Engagement Forum
The next virtual Yate Area CEF meeting will be held via Microsoft Teams.
To attend this meeting please email below to request a MS Teams link to join the meeting.
Everyone is welcome to attend; you can raise any topics or issues you may have and find out what is happening in your area.
The Community Engagement Forums (CEFs) in South Gloucestershire provide a platform for building strong and cohesive communities in which everyone, regardless of background, has a real sense of community involvement.
The Groups aim to:
· Promote pride in the local area as a safe, thriving and pleasant place to live, work and play.
· Reduce crime, disorder and drug and alcohol misuse in the area
· Improve the quality of life of people in the local area by identifying community aspirations, needs and local priorities.
· Develop the ideas of local people into projects that tackle local issues and meet their own needs
· Empower local people to have a greater voice and influence over local decision making and service delivery by increasing the strength, capacity and engagement of the local community.
The CEFs are formed by local people working with a partnership of key organisations, such as: South Gloucestershire Council, Avon & Somerset Police, Avon Fire & Rescue, NHS South Gloucestershire, Voluntary and community organisations and Town and Parish Councils.
Join in to have your say about local issues and provide feedback on areas of interest.